Argus hospital bed with adjustable height, bed rails not included.
*BED RAILS NOT INCLUDED (see optional accessories)
- Structure made of tubular steel with epoxy coating.
- ABS fairing base to protect the bed frame and facilitate cleaning.
- 125 mm diameter pivoting Tente castors, two with individual brake.
- Height adjustment by hand crank assisted by 1200 NW gas spring, especially useful for larger patients.
- Height adjustment: 425 mm to 830 mm.
- Sections adjustment by hand cranks with different colours to differentiate them.
- Mechanically operated independent footrest by means of a 5 positions rastomat.
- Fastening system for headboard and footboard, no tools required.
- It includes brackets to adapt accessories (IV stand, trapeze bar, etc.)
- Mattress retainers on both sides. They contribute to positioning the lying surface sections correctly.
- Hooks for drainage bags on both sides.
- Four independent and removable ABS sections.
- Useful surface 100%.
- One-piece ABS headboard and footboard.
- Front and back piece made in non corrosive nylon/fibre with handle for easier adjustment.
- Four bumpers located at the comers of the bed base.
- External dimensions: 209 x 96 cm
- Patient surface dimensions:195 x 87 cm
- Height: 42 to 83 cm
- Backrest tilt angle: 68º
- Legrest tilt angle: 36º
- Max load: 130 kg
- Weight: 67 kg.
- 174-CHV50 Set of folding metal rails