Electric geriatric bed Medi Low minimum ground clearance 20.5 cm.
*BED RAILS, HEADBOARD, FOOTBOARD, MATTRESS AND PILLOW NOT INCLUDED (please refer to optional accessories).
- Structure made of tubular steel with epoxy coating.
- It includes brackets to adapt accessories (IV stand, trapeze bar, etc.).
- Mattress retainers on both sides to allow a correct lying surface positioning.
- Lifting system provides great stability and load up to 230 kg.
- Four independent and removable modules, made in ABS. Useful surface 100%.
- The command includes two functions, one to adopt the cardiac chair position and another to reset the bed.
- A panel that is for the sole use of medical personnel that permits the different functions of the bed to be activated or overridden.
- Sections adjustment by low voltage electric motors (24V). Connection to 220V mains with integrated transformer and safety switch off system in case of short circuit or discharge of liquids on the electrical components complying with EN60601-1.
- Mechanically operated footrest independent of kneebreak, for optimum ergonomics.
- Automatic anti-decubitus regression system to allow a trunk plane regression (12 cm).
- Height adjustment from 20.5 mm to 77 mm with electric drive.
- Thanks to this minimum distance from lying platform to floor, the serious consequences of falls are limited.
- Trendelemburg and reverse trendelemburg (+-16º) by electrical means.
- Base with 4 unidirectional wheels that are blocked when the bed is placed in its highest position, avoiding involuntary movements and ensuring maximum stability. All materials used are non-toxic and biologically compatible.
- External dimensions: 206 x 104 cm
- Patient surface dimensions: 200 x 90 cm
- Adjustable height: 20.5 to 77 cm
- Backrest tilt angle: 70°
- Legrest tilt angle: 45º
- Max load: 230 kg.
- Weight: 150 kg
- Automatic trunk plane regression: 11 cm.
- Trendelemburg/ Reverse trendelemburg: +-16º
- Power supply: 230 V 50 hz
- Maximum consumption: 1.6A, 370 Volt.
- Protection degree: IP 54
- Protection class: Class I
- Degree of protection against electric shock: TYPE B
- 174-CHV56 Set of wooden rails, headboard and footboard for geriatric bed
- 174-CHV56B Headboard for geriatric bed
- 174-CHV56C Footboard for geriatric bed
- 174-CHV50 Set of folding metal rails