Galaxy Plus Reha electric geriatric bed.
*BED RAILS, HEADBOARD AND FOOTBOARD NOT INCLUDED (refer to optional accessories).
- Structure made of tubular steel with epoxy coating.
- It includes brackets to adapt accessories (IV stand, trapeze bar etc.)
- Mattress retainers on both sides to allow a correct lying surface positioning.
- Scissor-lift raising system for greater stability and working load up to 230 kg.
- Four independent sections in ABS. Useful surface 100%.
- Built-in bed extension (+- 20 cm). Sliding linen holder and nurse control box storing location.
- Double automatic anti-decubitus regression system. The double auto-regression system leaves a clear space for legs and gluteus up to 18 cm. By doing so, the double auto-regression system allows a protection against bedsore.
- Articulation adjustment of mattress base by low voltage electric motors, complying with standard EN 60601-1.
- Mechanically operated footrest independent of kneebreak, for optimum ergonomics.
- Cardiac chair position to provide a more comfortable patient stay.
- Height adjustment from 430 mm to 765 mm with electric drive.
- Trendelemburg and reverse trendelemburg (+-16º) by electrical means.
- Centralized braking system and steering facility
- Wheels Ø150 mm.
- Nurse control panel and patient handset with drawing and pictograms for an easy use.
- Remote control.
- Nurse control panel with pre-set functions (Trendelemburg, CPR, cardiac chair and examination position) and lock-out security facility.
- Rechargeable long-life battery.
- Lower fairing that protects the mechanisms of bed and makes cleaning easier.
- Emergency release system of trunk section that allows a rapid descent in an emergency case (battery failure or absence of electric current).
- Anti-trapping systems with automatic motor switch off in the event of detecting any obstacle.
- Height adjustment actuator fall-preventer in case of failure.
- 8 hooks for immobilisation straps (not included).
- External dimensions: 215 x 96 cm
- Patient surface dimensions: 208 x 87 cm
- Adjustable height: 43 to 76 cm
- Backrest tilt angle: 70°
- Legrest tilt angle: 45º
- Automatic trunk plane regression: 11 cm.
- Automatic leg plane regression: 7 cm.
- Trendelemburg/ Reverse trendelemburg: +-16º
- Max load: 230 kg.
- Weight: 150 kg.
- Power supply: 230 V 50 hz
- Maximum consumption: 1.6A, 370 Volt.
- Protection degree: IP 66
- Protection class: Class I
- Degree of protection against electric shock: TYPE B
- 174-CHV56 Set of wooden rails, headboard and footboard for geriatric bed
- 174-CHV56B Headboard for geriatric bed
- 174-CHV56C Footboard for geriatric bed
- 174-CHV50 Set of folding metal rails