Pediatric table with lift trolley PULGARCITO
- Bed width 80 cm. Bed length 160 cm.
- Bed adapted to the morphology of children between 3 and 12 years old (height lower than 146 cm), according to health safety recommendations established by the AFSSaPS in France (under normal use conditions and except wearing parts).
- Lift trolley: Height variation from 29.7 to 77.5 cm (plus mattress height).
- Electric backrest.
- Electric legrest with knee bend using racks.
- Remote control with functions blockage.
- Motor LINAK IP54, box and buttons.
- Indivisible mattress base 160 x 80 cm.
- Bed plane with welded metalic lames.
- 4 castors 10 cm diameter. With independent brakes.
- Equipotential socket: Under the head-half of the bed base you will find an equipotentiality socket, identified by the label , enabling you to connect any electromedical devices.
- Head and feet panels PULGARCITO Kalin blanco/kiwiEasy Move.
- Wood and metal rails on both sides with epoxy painting. The gap between rails is lower or equal to 6.5 cm.
- Ascklé Santé mattres made of polyurethane foam, 14 cm thickness, anti-slip cover PU/PI CIC opened on three sides.
- Ergonomics: Helps the patient to get up and transfer from bed to chair thanks to the flat position adopted by the bed base at a height of 29.7 cm.
- The new system for the fastening of the panels “Easy Move” prevents the loss of nuts and ensures the correct fastening of the panels to the bed.
- The wires distribution reduces traction and the risk of wearing.
- The gap between the rais and the framework is lower or equal to 6.5 cm as well as the gap between the mattress base and the bed base.
- Lockable buttons.
- Medical Device Class 1 under Directive 93/94/EEC. Designed and manufactured according to standard CEI 60601-2-52.
- 2 supports for IV stand (at headrest).
2 supports for trapeze bar (at headrest).
- Bed assembled: 160 x 80 cm
- Approx total weight: 143.2 kg.
- Bed safe working load 120 kg (Patient 85 kg, Mattress 20 kg, Accessories 15 kg).