Anti-bedsore mattress A2000V
Compressor with manual pressure adjustment and cell alternance with special V-shaped design for a better pressure distribution.
Unlike the traditional mattresses with linear cells alternance, the A2000V mattress makes that the same body part be in contact with several cells with different pressure levels at the same time (more or less deflated). This helps minimize pressure peaks, protecting risk areas. Moreover, the pressure changes are sligther for the patient as body parts are in contact with several cells with different pressure degrees.
- Mattress dimensions: 203 x 90 x 7.6 cm.
- Mattress with 16 air cells, with edging for a better fastening to the bed mattress.
- Completely inflated in 20 minutes.
- It is installed on the bed mattress (it does not replace it).
- Light weight and easy to transport.
- Easy to clean and disinfect.
- Maximum user weight: 130 kg.
- Compressor pressure adjustment range: 30 mmHg – 110 mmHG.
- The compressor can be put on an horizontal surface or hanged.
- Power: 220V/50Hz.
- Air output: 6 litres/minute.
- Pressure: 30 mmHg – 110 mmHg.
- Cycle: 5 min.
- Consumption: <10W.
- Fuse: F1, 5AL, 250 VAC.
- Dimensions: 10.5 cm depth x 10.5 cm width x 23 cm height.
- Weight: 1.04 kg.
- Sound: <34 db.
- Dimensions: 203 cm depth x 90 cm width x 7.6 cm height.
- 16 PVC air cells.
- With edgings for a better adaptation.
- Colour: green.
- Weight: 2 kg.