Optima birthing bed.
Designed for OB/GYN patients for all pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum stages.
The patient can lie on it during the delivery without having to change to another bed.
- Structure made of tubular steel with epoxy coating.
- Fastening system for headboard and footboard, no tools required.
- Its lifting system provides great stability, load capacity up to 230 kg.
- Independent and removable sections, made in ABS.
- Height and tilt adjustment of mattress base by low voltage electric motors, complying with standard EN 60601-1.
- Height adjustment from 640 mm to 1000 mm with electric drive.
- Trendelemburg 16º.
- Reverse Trendelenburg 5º by electric drive.
- Electric drive of pelvic section 30º.
- Built-in bed extension.
- Ease of use and management:
- Handset that allows easy and quick positioning of the bed sections.
- Retractable floor support.
- Centralized braking system and steering facility 150 mm diameter.
- Surface fairing that protects the bed mechanisms and makes cleaning easier.
- Height adjustment actuator fall-preventer in case of failure.
- Anti-trap system with automatic engine stop.
- Quick emergency release backrest dropping system in the event of electrical or battery back-up failure.
- Accessories included:
- Set of mattresses.
- Set of leg holders.
- Set of handgrips.
- Overall length: 212 cm
- Length in chair position: 164 cm
- Width with handrails: 103 cm
- Width of the mattress base: 89 cm
- Height from floor to seat: min 64 cm/max 100 cm
- Backrest tilt angle: 70°
- Seat tilt angle: 17º
- Trendelemburg position: 16º
- Antitrendelemburg position: 5º
- Maximum weight supported: 230 kg
- Power supply: 230/110V 50/60Hz
- Maximum consumption: 1.6A, 370 Volt.
- Protection level: IP 66
- Protection class: Class I
- Degree of protection against electric shock: Type B