Pneumatic cushion bi-compartment Kineris, height 10 cm.
Bi-compartment: With two inflation areas through a valve, for users with balance problems.
Cushion with pneumatic individually deformable cells.
Prevention of bed sores.
Recommended for users with high or very high risk of developing bed sores.
Precision: Adjustable in line with the patient’s body shape thanks to the manometer. The prescriber must assure that the patient or carers are able to adjust the support. Leave instructions for the prescriber to be consulted in the following month.
Performance: pressure on the skin and on sub-cutaneous tissue is reduced to a minimum through the pneumatic adjustable system.
Effectiveness: shearing forces kept in check by cell distensibility mobility.
Comfort: movement supported by air flow through a calibrated network that interconnects cells.
- Bi-compartment, with two inflation areas through a valve, for users with balance problems.
- Several seat depth and width sizes available.
- Thermoregulation by contact with elastane.
- Delivered with an inflator bulb fitted with a manometer and a Weight / Height / Inflation Pressure table.
- Includes 2 TREVIRA CS anti-slip covers:
- Highly resistant to abrasion
- Resistant to mould and light
- Washable at 90ºC
- Hypoallergenic (Oeko-Tex® Class 2)
- Medical devices Class 1 according to directive 93/94/EEC.
Dimensions and weight admitted for pneumatic single-compartment cushion Kineris, height 10 cm:
|Reference||Max. weight of patient||Dimensions AxB|
|364-V3610-2EL||55||28.5 x 28.5 cm|
|364-V4210-2EL||45||28.5 x 33 cm|
|364-V4910-2EL||60||33 x 33 cm|
|364-V5610-2EL||65||33 x 37.5 cm|
|364-V6410-2EL||75||37.5 x 37.5 cm|
|364-V7210-2EL||85||37.5 x 42 cm|
|364-V8110-2EL||90||42 x 42 cm|
|364-V9010-2EL||120**||42 x 46.5 cm|
|364-V1010-2EL||120**||46.5 x 46.5 cm|
**Compatibility subject to medical opinion for patients up to a weight of 150 kg.