• Warm air hand dryer.
• Push-button operated.
• Maximum power and airflow.
• Maximum robustness and vandal-proof.
• Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
• It normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
• Steel one-piece cover chromed gold finish, 1,5 mm thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special Saniflow ® wrench.
• Base in aluminium, 3 mm thick, with 4 Ø 8 mm holes for wall mounting.
• Fire resistant plastic UL 94-VO fan scroll.
• Universal brush motor, 5.500 rpm, F class, included a 2 A fuse with sealed and self-lubricated ball bearings.
• Aluminium centrifugal double symmetrical inlet fan wheel.
• Waved wire NiCr heating element on a mica frame that incorporates a self-resetable thermal cut-off at 80 ºC.
• Nozzle in chrome plated zamak, 22 μ thick.
• Push-button in chrome plated zamak, 22 μ thick, that activates an electromechanical timer with a 34 second cycle.
Press the button to initiate the drying process. The dryer will go on with no interruption for 35 seconds.
|Electrical insulation||Class I|
|Dimensions||248x 278x 210 mm|
|Effective airflow||330 m³ / h / 5,500 l / min|
|Nominal flow rate||470 m³ / h / 7800 l / min|
|Air speed||96 Km / h|
|Total power||2250 W|
|Power Resistance||2000 W|
|T. air (D = 10 cm / T amb = 21 º C)||53 º C|
|Noise level (2 m)||70 dB|
Between sink and door. It is recommended not to install between sink, or next to urinals, toilets and showers. On automatic models, when installed on a marble ledge, the minimum distance from the dryer to the ledge must be 400mm. It is recommended that hand dryers be distributed throughout the basin area to avoid overcrowding.