- Hand dryer, warm air.
- Operated by push button.
- Maximum robustness and power.
- Maximum anti-vandalism.
- Suitable for toilets of high pass frequency.
- Usually accompanied by a soap dispenser.
- Housing, one-piece, satin chrome steel, 1.5 mm thick. Subject to the base by 2 screws anti-vandal security and lock with special key provided Saniflow ®.
- Base, 3 mm thick aluminum, with 4 Ø 8 mm holes for wall mounting.
- Scroll, flame retardant plastic UL 94-V0.
- Motor, Universal, 5500 rpm, Class F, includes thermal limiting, with sealed ball bearings and self lubricating.
- Centrifugal, double-entry symmetric aluminum.
- Resistance, undulating wire of NiCr, incorporates a thermal limiter.
- Nozzle, chrome zamak, thickness 22 μm.
- Pushbutton, chrome zamak, thickness 22 μm, drives an electro-mechanical timer, 34 sec cycle.
|Electrical insulation||Class I|
|Dimensions||248x 278x 210 mm|
|Effective airflow||330 m³ / h / 5,500 l / min|
|Nominal flow rate||470 m³ / h / 7800 l / min|
|Air speed||96 Km / h|
|Total power||2250 W|
|Power Resistance||2000 W|
|T. air (D = 10 cm / T amb = 21 º C)||53 º C|
|Noise level (2 m)||70 dB|
Between sink and door. It is recommended not to install between sink, or next to urinals, toilets and showers. On automatic models, when installed on a marble ledge, the minimum distance from the dryer to the ledge must be 400mm. It is recommended that hand dryers be distributed throughout the basin area to avoid overcrowding.