- Warm air hand dryer.
- Push-button operated.
- Maximum power and airflow.
- Maximum robustness and vandal-proof.
- Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
- It normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
- Steel one-piece cover white epoxy coated, 1,5 mm thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special Saniflow ® wrench.
- Base in aluminium, 3 mm thick, with 4 Ø 8 mm holes for wall mounting.
- Fire resistant plastic UL 94-VO fan scroll.
- Universal brush motor, 5500 rpm, F class, incorporates a safety thermostat and a self-resetable thermal cut-off at 120 ºC.
- Aluminium centrifugal double symmetrical inlet fan wheel.
- Waved wire NiCr heating element on a mica frame that incorporates a self-resetable safety thermal cut-off at 80 ºC.
- Nozzle in chrome plated zamak, 22 μ thick.
- Push-button in chrome plated zamak, 22 μ thick, that activates an electronic timer with a 35 second cycle.
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Electrical insulation||Class I|
|Dimensions||245x 276x 210 mm|
|Effective airflow||330 m3 / h / 5500 l / min|
|Nominal flow rate||470 m3 / h / 7800 l / min|
|Air speed||96 Km / h|
|Total power||2250 W|
|Power Resistance||2000 W|
|T. air (D = 10 cm / T amb = 21 º C)||53 º C|
|Noise level (2 m)||70 dB|
Between sink and door. It is recommended not to install between sink, or beside
urinals, toilets and showers. On automatic models, when installed on a marble ledge, the minimum distance from the dryer to the ledge must be 400mm. It is recommended that hand dryers be distributed throughout the basin area to avoid overcrowding.