• Warm air hand dryer.
• Push-button operated.
• Suitable for medium facilities.· Compact appliance.
• Highest durability in its class.
• It normally goes along with a soap dispenser
• White ABS thermoplastic one-piece cover, 3 mm thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 4 Allen head screws.
• Engineering thermoplastic ABS UL 94-V0 base and fan scroll, with 4 Ø 8 mm holes for wall mounting.
• Induction motor, 2.800 rpm, maintenance-free and high durability, incorporates a safety thermostat and a self-resetable thermal cut-off at 130 ºC.
• PP UL94-V0 with single inlet fan wheel.
• Waved wire NiCr 40 heating element that incorporates a self-resetable thermal cut-off at 70 ºC.
• Push-button activates an electronic timer, with a 45 second cycle.
• Zamak air outlet grill.
Press the button to initiate the drying process. The dryer will go on with no interruption for 45 seconds.
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Electrical insulation||Class II|
|Dimensions||302x 253x 153 mm|
|Effective airflow||240 m3 / h / 4000 l / min|
|Nominal flow rate||280 m3 / h / 4670 l / min|
|Air speed||65 Km / h|
|Total power||1640 W|
|Power Resistance||1500 W|
|T. air (D = 10 cm / T amb = 21 º C)||52 ° C|
|Noise level (2 m)||60 dB|
Between sink and door. It is recommended not to install between sink, or beside
urinals, toilets and showers. On automatic models, when installed on a marble ledge, the minimum distance from the dryer to the ledge must be 400mm. It is recommended that hand dryers be distributed throughout the basin area to avoid overcrowding.