- Warm air hand dryer.
- Sensor operated.
- Maximum power and airflow.
- Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
- It normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
- Stainless steel one-piece cover satin finish, 1.5 mm thick. cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special Speedflow® wrench.
- Aluminium base, with Ø 8 mm holes for wall mounting. It includes silent-blocks to damp mechanical vibrations.
- Fire resistant plastic UL 94-V0 fan scroll.
- Universal brush motor, 4500 rpm, A class. The motor includes a safety thermal cut-off.
- Aluminium centrifugal double asymmetrical inlet fan wheel.
- Automatic cut-off after 60 sec of continued use.
- Adjustable electronic detection sensor by means of a potentiometer.
|Voltage||100-120, 208, 220-240 V|
|Electrical insulation||Class I|
|Dimensions||289 x 266.8 x 100 mm|
|Effective airflow||61-98 m3/h 1012-1632 l/min|
|Nominal flow rate||73-118 m3/h 1215-3200 l/min|
|Air speed||90-180 km/h|
|Total power||1150 W|
|Engine power||250 W|
|Heating element power||900 W|
|Consumption||4.8 A (240 V) 9.5 A (120 V) A|
|r.p.m.||3800 – 8200|
|Air tº (D = 10 cm / env tº = 21 ºC)||41 to 44 ºC|
|Noise level (2 m)||64-74 dB|
Between sink and exit door. It is recommended not to install between sink, or next to urinals, toilets and showers. On automatic models, when installed on a marble ledge, the minimum distance from the dryer to the ledge must be 400mm. It is recommended that hand dryers be distributed throughout the basin area to avoid overcrowding.