•Warm air hand dryer.
•Maximum power and airflow.
•Maximum robustness and vandal-proof.
•Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
•It normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
• Steel one-piece cover chromed bright finish, 1,5 mm thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special Saniflow ® wrench.
• Base in aluminium, 3 mm thick, with 4 Ø 8 mm holes for wall mounting.
• Fire resistant plastic UL 94-VO fan scroll.
• Universal brush motor, 5.500 rpm, F class, included a 2 A fuse with sealed and self-lubricated ball bearings.
• Aluminium centrifugal double symmetrical inlet fan wheel.
• Waved wire NiCr heating element on a mica frame that incorporates a self-resetable thermal cut-off at 80 ºC.
• Nozzle in chrome plated zamak, 22 μ thick.
• Two distances (15/25 cm) IR electronic detection sensor.
Place the hands under the air outlet grill. The dryer will start automatically, and go on with no interruption as long as the hands are kept in the detection range of the sensor. The appliance will stop 2 seconds after the hands are removed from the airflow.
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Electrical insulation||Class I|
|Dimensions||248 x 278 x 210 mm|
|Effective airflow||330 m3 / h / 5500 l / min|
|Nominal flow rate||470 m3 / h / 7800 l / min|
|Air speed||96 Km / h|
|Total power||2250 W|
|Power Resistance||2000 W|
|T. air (D = 10 cm / T amb = 21 º C)||53 º C|
|Noise level (2 m)||70 dB|
|Drying Time||29 sec|
Between sink and door. It is recommended not to install between sink, or next to urinals, toilets and showers. On automatic models, when installed on a marble ledge, the minimum distance from the dryer to the ledge must be 400mm. It is recommended that hand dryers be distributed throughout the basin area to avoid overcrowding.