- Warm air hand dryer.
- Sensor operated.
- Maximum power and airflow.
- Suitable for high usage frequency.
- Usually accompanied by a soap dispenser.
- One-piece housing, steel powder coated white epoxy-polyester, 1.5 mm thick. Assembled to the base by 2 vandal-proof screws and lock with special key provided by Saniflow ®.
- Aluminum base 3 mm thick, with 4 Ø 8 mm holes for wall mounting.
- Fire resistant plastic UL 94-V0 base.
- Universal motor, 5500 rpm, class F, includes temperature limiter, with sealed, self lubricating ball bearings.
- Aluminium centrifugal turbine, double-entry symmetric.
- NiCr taped wire heating element, incorporates a thermal limiter.
- Chrome zamak nozzle, thickness 22 μm.
- Electronic detection sensor, infra-red beam, adjustable sensing distance.
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Electrical insulation||Class I|
|Dimensions||245 x 276x 210 mm|
|Effective airflow||330 m3/h / 5500 l/min|
|Rated flow rate||470 m3/h / 7800 l/min|
|Air speed||96 Km/h|
|Total power||2250 W|
|Engine power||250 W|
|Heating element power||2000 W|
|Air tº (D = 10 cm / Tº = 21 ºC)||53 ºC|
|Noise level (2 m)||70 dB|
Between sink and exit door. It is recommended not to install between sinks, or next to urinals, toilets and showers. On automatic models, when installed on a marble ledge, the minimum distance from the dryer to the ledge must be 400mm. It is recommended that hand dryers be distributed throughout the basin area to avoid overcrowding.