• Sensor operated.
• Maximum power and airflow.
• Maximum robustness and vandal-proof.
• Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
• Recessed kit that conforms to ADAAG projection also available.
• It normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
• Fire resistant plastic UL 94-V0 base and fan scroll, with 4 Ø 8 mm holes for wall mounting. It includes silent-blocks to damp mechanical vibrations.
• Universal brush motor, 4.500 rpm, F class, includes a self-resetable thermal cut-off at 120 ºC.
• Aluminium centrifugal double asymmetrical inlet fan wheel.
• Fe, Al & Cr taped wire heating element mounted on a mica frame that incorporates a self-resetable thermal cut-off at 80 ºC.
• Two distances (15/25 cm) IR electronic detection sensor with polycarbonate viewing window.
Place the hands under the air outflow valve. The dryer will start automatically, and go on with no interruption as long as the hands are kept in the detection range of the sensor. The appliance will stop 2 seconds after the hands are removed from the airflow.
|Electrical insulation||Class II|
|Dimensions||325x 272X 164 mm|
|Effective airflow||450 m³ / h / 7,500 l / min|
|Nominal flow rate||540 m³ / h / 9000 l / min|
|Air speed||95 Km / h|
|Total power||2750 W|
|Power Resistance||2500 W|
|T. air (D = 10 cm / T amb = 21 º C)||49 º C|
|Noise level (2 m)||65 dB|
Between sink and door. It is recommended not to install between sink, or next to urinals, toilets and showers. On automatic models, when installed on a marble ledge, the minimum distance from the dryer to the ledge must be 400mm. It is recommended that hand dryers be distributed throughout the basin area to avoid overcrowding.