Table Platinium vertebral traction.
Platinum is the ideal solution for patients who suffer lumbar pathologies
(e.g. discopathy, protrusion, hernia)
and cervical pathologies
(e.g. neck contracture, cervical sprain, etc).
This new traction bed is designed to allow treatement in 3 positions;
- Rotation flexion and lateral flexion.
The possibility to move the patient in three different ways allows the physiotherapist to carry on the treatment with a wide range of positions in the lumbar and cervical area.
The modern and smart design offers different possibilities:
- Static and harmonic traction, intermittent change of all parameters, and memory storage.
- Possibility of creating and saving user-defined programmes.
- Patient database: store patient data with treatment records.
- Friendly 7” color touch screen.
- Smooth adjustment of the rotation and lateral bending of the bed with gas spring.
- Adjustable headrest with face hole for comfort during the treatment.
- Extremely precise control to perform a very comfortable traction.
- Traction treatment in the supine or prone position, in a symmetrical and asymmetrical manner.
- 2 belts (08.022.003)
- one to stabilize the lumbar spine
- one to stabilize the thoracic spine
- Stool (08.501.003)
- Power supply: 160 W
- Power input: 110-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- Weight: 145 Kg
- Dimensions (L x W): 227 x 73 cm
- Electronically adjustable height: 58-88 cm
- Safety Class: I B
3 parts table with:
- Head section with adjustable position: -44° and +36°
- Middle section
- Pelvis and legs section with adjustable position:
- Flexion/Extension: -14° and +12°
- Adduction/Abduction: -20° and +20°
- Internal/External rotat.: -12° and +12°
Kinds of traction:
- Constant and harmonic
- Maximum strenght of cervical traction: 18 Kg
- Maximum strenght of lumbar traction: 90 Kg.
- Type of traction
- Treatment time
- Active phase
- Break time
- Programmable sequential traction phase in a single operation
- 7” color touch screen display
- 150 Kg.