- Static traction, intermittent or cyclical.
- Independent timers allow easy customization of traction stretches progressive stages, regressive and traction.
- Variable speed motor (30%, 50% and 100%).
- The pre-tension relaxes the patient for traction in order to avoid muscle strength testing before the patient's tolerance to the traction force.
- Clinical Protocols ™ offered for both cervical and lumbar disorders.
- Full graphics library, full-color with a detailed technical tutorial visual placement of straps, anatomical images and common diseases.
- Digital touch screen high resolution color and rotates 270 º.
- 80 positions of the user-defined protocol.
- Easily store treatment parameters, pain scales and pain maps of patient data cards.
- Upgradeable with optional EMG module.
- This unit would serve for any table by using the appropriate media, Ref: 437-3600.
- Power supply: 100 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 75 W
- Current consumption: 3.2 A maximum
- Weight: 14 kg (30 lbs)
- Dimensions: 45 x 24 x 45 cm
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
- Safety Tests: IEC / UL / EN 60601-1, IEC / EN 60601-1-2, CAN C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 w/A2, Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, CE 0413 EMG MODULE
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type BF
- Push button interrupt the patient.
- Patient Data Card (5 units).
- User Manual CD.
The EMG module which includes:
– Disruption of the patient button / indicator EMG
– Cable driver EMG.
– Electrodes Durastick ® round, 5 cm (4 pieces)
– Electrodes Durastick round of 3 cm (4 units