Patient washing trolley with hydraulic lift.
- The hydraulic washing trolley is used to transfer the patient from the bed to the shower and to wash patients.
- The person is transferred easily and comfortably on the shower trolley.
- The variable height from 52 to 88 cm enables the carer to work in an ideal position, avoiding the risk of lumbar pain.
- Retractable epoxy profiled rails.
- The side protection rails with a height of 20 cm provide perfect safety for the patient.
- For patients up to 155 kg.
- Structure made from steel with epoxy anti-rust coating.
- Padded Caribbean green PVC Polyester 2 cm thick, fixed to a tray in the waterproof Compact version.
- Cylindrical cushion: height 9.90 cm, length 49.7 cm, width 20.2 cm.
- Slightly sloping base board for good water evacuation.
- Hydraulic variable height can be operated by pedals on either side.
- Head and foot push bars.
- Thermoformed clothes basket, at the head of the trolley.
- Pluggable drain outlet. Outlet pipe clippable on the side of the base board.185 cm outlet pipe, Ø 4 cm.
- ABS base protection cover.
- Reference 364-C4300: Centralised braking optional with 4 wheels Ø 125 mm, 1 of which is directional. Ground clearance: 15 cm.
- Reference 364-C4300-A: 4 wheels Ø 100mm with independents brakes. Ground clearance: 13 cm.