Surgical instrument for the realization of curettages in minor surgery.
- Rigid plastic handle green.
- Anatomic handle ensures its good grip, in the central part has a raised design lines to avoid possible displacement between the instrumental and the patient, thus facilitating their use.
- Distal end of stainless steel with a ring-shaped cutting edge.
- At the opposite end ring lies within a box number corresponding to curette.
- Individual package and a single use.
- Complies with all relevant health regulations.
Curettage of a basal cell carcinoma, curettage of the wart and other benign skin neoplasms.
- 542-60104: no. 4.4 mm
- 542-60107: no. 7.7 mm
- Box of 20 units.