NT laryngoscope handle with Li-ion battery
- Laryngoscope Handle HEINE Standard FO: with handle tube and battery holder with XHL Xenon technology.
- Lightweight and comfortable: The handle is runs with rechargeable 3.5 V (*).
- Special design HEINE with a handle autoclavable shell: Compatible with Sterrad® and other sterilization procedures at low temperature plasma.
- Compatible with all blades according to the ISO 7376 (green standard).
- The Standard Laryngoscope Handle F.O. It is also available with Li-ion technology and the status indicator battery charge.
- Indicator of the state of charge of the battery in the bottom insert. When the handle is turned on or removed from the charger, the charging of the battery lights for 10 seconds to display the current state of charge.
- Charging time two hours with the NT 300 charger.
- Duration: 2.5 hours without recharging.
- Downward compatibility. The rechargeable Li-ion L with the rechargeable handle
- Standard F.O. L can also be charged in existing NT 200.
- Batteries holder.
- Bottom piece for rechargeable batteries.
- Rechargeable Li-ion 3.5 V
- Outer tube.
(*) The battery charger sold separately.