F.O. laryngoscope blades FlexTip + ® HEINE
Fl exible laryngoscopy F.O. Spatulas for difficult intubations
The spatula FlexTip + (FOR) is a fl exible Macintosh spatula distal tip offsets (up to 70 °). In introducing the epiglottis rises spatula. This view of the laryngeal inlet and the vocal cords is free. This avoids excessive pressure on the upper teeth, tongue and throat area.
– HEINE fiber bundles with up to 6500 HiLite ® bras microfinance for better light transmission and more durability.
– Lamps Xenon Halogen Technology XHL increased brightness up to 40% compared with conventional halogen lamps.
– The fi nal of the spatula offsets up to 70 ° facilitates difficult intubation.
– Substantial reduction of risk of injury in patients with problems.
– Excellent cold light illumination through integrated with large cross section.
– Construction of the best quality of stainless steel.
– Fits all handles F.O. standard system (green). Except F.O. angular handle