Electric Scooter HS118 with 4 wheels for mobility of disabled persons.
Please see the demonstration video at the end of the page.
- Compact size: It fits in most elevators and even allows you to drive inside the house (depending on its layout).
- Adjustable handlebars in 3 positions for your comfort.
- Rotating folding seat adjustable 360 º in 6 positions by rotation lever and adjustable to 3 fixed heights with 2 cm difference between them (height chosen at the time of mounting; it can easily be changed but you need to disassemble the seat again).
- Battery indicator.
- Self testing warning light: It lights when there is a problem with the scooter.
- Speed control.
- Two reflectors on the back.
- Deadlock lever, which disables the traction and brakes, allowing another person to push.
- Forward and reverse gear: you can manage the control panel with one hand (either left or right). Both the right and the left lever allow to go forward and reverse.
- Removable rechargeable battery, very useful for easy transport and to take it home to recharge it. Battery charger included.
- Solid wheels.
- Ignition system with 2 sets of keys.
- Folding and adjustable armrests in width and height.
- Removable basket in front of the scooter.
- Rear anti-roll castors.
- The scooter disassembles easily into 3 main parts: Scooter, seat and armrests.
- Electromagnetic brake: The scooter stops when the throttle is released (the stopping distance depends on current speed).
- 51 cm width for increased stability.
- Reinforced chassis to reduce flexing.
- Total length: 1000 mm.
- Total width: 510 mm.
- Total height: 890 mm.
- Front and rear wheels: 195 mm diameter
- Weight with batteries: 40 kg.
- Maximum speed: 6.4 km/h.
- Maximum load: 115 kg.
- Clearance distance to the ground: 30 mm.
- Degrees of slope: 8 degrees.
- Curb climbing: 35 mm / 1.4 ".
- Turning radius: 1270 mm.
- Suspension: N/A.
- Brake: Electromechanical.
- Seat type: Padded, folding.
- Seat width: 425 mm.
- Motor: 250W, 4700 rpm.
- Battery: (2) 12V. 12Ah.
- Battery weight: 9.2 kg.
- Autonomy: 10 km.
- Battery charger: 1.8A, removable
- Electronics: Key on / off, battery level indicator, speed control switch
Precautions (read user's manual carefully before use):
- Maximum load is 115 kg
- Do not drive at full speed when making turns.
- Turn off the scooter before getting on/off or removing any component.
- Do not drive on slopes exceeding 8 degrees and be very careful when making turns on slopes.
- Do not drive the scooter unless the seat and handlebars are completely blocked and in the proper position.
- Drive at low speed to climb, descend and cross ramps or when driving on uneven terrain, like gravel or fields.
- Always follow the directions of your doctor.
- You can drive on obstacles and curbs up to 35 mm in height. Do not attempt to drive on obstacles on a slope or hill.
- Do not attempt to drive on holes longer than 10 cm.
- Never attempt driving downhill backwards.
- The front basket (accessory) has a maximum weight capacity of 3 kg.
Compatible optional accessories:
- 647-AMP9038-2 Pack of 2 replacement batteries for scooter