Electric lift for toilet Teycolift. It features a footrest with a non-slip rubber coating in order to facilitate personal hygiene tasks, regardless of whether the user does them on his/her own or if a relative or carer does.
- It facilitates access and use of the toilet to physically disabled individuals.
- Almost universal, designed for almost every kind of toilet (check compatibility in upper image).
- No holes or screws required for installation.
- Just put it on the toilet seat and plug it (see picture 2, part 8).
- The elevation is obtained by two electric actuators (part 1) controlled by a remote control located on the right (247-TLR1000) or on the left (247-TLL1000).
- All the electric components are protected against liquids and dust by ABS casings (part 3).
- The lift operates with low voltage (24V), therefore it implies no risk for the user.
- The remote control is equipped with a safety key (part 7) to avoid accidental operation, which inreases passive safety.
- Simple and intuitive use:
1. Using the remote control, lift the device until the desired height is reached.
2. Once the user is sitting down, press the descent button to lower the device to the minimum height.
- To get up, repeat the same process in reverse order.
- The lift features a footrest with a non-slip rubber coating (see part 2 ) in order to facilitate personal hygiene tasks, regardless of whether the user does them on his/her own or if a relative or carer does.
- In the second case, the big gap between the toilet and the seat (part 5) permits to reduce the carer's physical effort and the user's discomfort.
- The footrests can be folded when they are not in use to eliminate obstacles and to facilitate movement.
- Ref. 247-TLR1000: Teycolift with remote control on the right.
- Ref. 247-TLL1000: Teycolift with remote control on the left.
Accessories available (not included):
- Ref. 247-WTL1000: set of polyurethane castors for Teycolift.
- See part 6 in picture 2.
- Suitable for different toilets.
- They do not leave marks.
- With brake.
- Ref. 247-BTL1000: kit of shelves for Teycolift.
- It is inserted under the seat using the guides and permits to use the lift out of the bathroom.
- Made of impact and acid resistant polyethylene.
- The kit includes two shelves, one of which can be used for personal hygiene tasks.
- Dimensions: 67 x 69 x 58 cm.
- Minimum seat height: 49 cm*.
- Maximum seat height: 75 cm*.
- Max load: 180 kg.
- Power supply: 100-240 / 50-60 Hz.
- Operation voltage: 24V.
- Maximum consumption: 145 VA.
- Isolation: Class II.
- Protection degree: IP66.
* If the set of castors is installed (optional, not included, ref. 247-WTL1000), the minimum and maximum seat heights increase 7 cm.