Vest restraint system to chair, perineal piece, buckle closure
WINN’SAVE® restraining devices for use with beds, issued upon medical prescription, have been specially designed to restrict the free movement of patients with altered mental faculties to prevent and avoid the risk of falling, limit periods of wandering or enable treatment to be administered.
- Progressive design depending on the desired level of protection.
- Reassuring fabric that is soft to the touch.
- Reinforced seams subject to pulling.
- Durable materials (stainless steel buckles and eyelets).
- Fabrics have undergone "Fire Retardant" treatment.
- Compatible with thermal and chemical disinfection.
- Closure by strap and adjustable sliding buckle
Vest with pelvic restraint, or body integral
- Indication: Posture instability and sliding forwards
- Properties: restraining a patient sitting on a chair
- Advice: Check that the person's morphology is appropriate for the characteristics of the body integral.
- Made of: Polyester material. Has undergone fire retardant treatment.
- Recommendation: the restraint must be subject to medical prescription and its benefits re-assessed every 24 hours.
Sizes and references:
|Reference||Size||Waist (cm)||Closure type|
|364-VCNTFT008-10||S||50 to 80||Adjustable sliding buckle|
|364-VCNTFT008-20||M||70 to 100||Adjustable sliding buckle|
|364-VCNTFT008-30||L||90 to 130||Adjustable sliding buckle|