Abdominal restraint system to chair, perineal piece, mechanical closure.
WINN’SAVE® restraining devices for use with chairs, issued upon medical prescription, have been specially designed to restrict the free movement of patients with altered mental faculties to prevent and avoid the risk of falling, limit periods of wandering or enable treatment to be administered.
- Adjustable design depending on the desired level of protection.
- Reassuring fabric that is soft to the touch.
- Reinforced seams subject to pulling.
- Durable materials (stainless steel buckles and eyelets).
- Fabrics have undergone "Fire Retardant" treatment.
- Compatible with thermal and chemical disinfection.
- Mechanical closure.
- Indication: Postural instability and sliding forwards.
- Properties: Keeps the patient sitting on the chair.
- Use tips: Measure the waist circumference and choose the dimension of the appropriate belt.
- Made of: Polyester material that has undergone fire retardant treatment.
- Recommendation: The restraint must be subject to medical prescription and its benefits re-assessed every 24 hours.
Sizes and characteristics:
|Reference||Size||Waist (cm)||Closing system|
|364-VCBTFT105-10||S||45 to 85||Mechanical|
|364-VCBTFT105-20||M||70 to 118||Mechanical|
|364-VCBTFT105-30||L||94 to 158||Mechanical|