Universal bed restraint for wrists or ankles.
This product can be attached to the fixed parts of the bed or to the "Optional crossbar girth to restrain ankles to bed": references 364-VCBTLT003-01 (magnetic closure) and 364-VCBTLT103-01 (mechanical closure) for a better restraint.
WINN’SAVE® restraining devices for use with beds, issued upon medical prescription, have been specially designed to restrict the free movement of patients with altered mental faculties to prevent and avoid the risk of falling, limit periods of wandering or enable treatment to be administered.
- Adjustable design depending on the desired level of protection.
- Reassuring fabric that is soft to the touch.
- Use facilitated by integrated marking.
- Reinforced seams subject to pulling.
- Durable materials (stainless steel buckles and eyelets).
- Fabrics have undergone "Fire Retardant" treatment.
- Compatible with thermal and chemical disinfection.
Two closing systems:
- Magnetic with magnetic key.
- Mechanical that can be handled with a pen.
- Indication: severe agitation with risk of falling. Agitation and/or physical aggressiveness that cannot be controlled.
- Properties: restraint of patients confined to bed by fastening the wrists and ankles. The length can be adjusted to reduce the arm range of movement.
- Use tips: Attach to the fixed parts of the bed or to the "Optional crossbar girth to restrain ankles to bed": references 364-VCBTLT003-01 (magnetic closure) and 364-VCBTLT103-01 (mechanical closure) for a better restraint.
- Available in one size only: diameter adjustable from 5 to 45 cm.
- Made of: Polyester material. Fire retardant treatment.
- Recommendation: the restraint must be subject to medical prescription and its benefits re-assessed every 24 hours.