Optional crossbar girth to restrain ankles to bed.
This product is a complement to "universal bed restraint for wrists or ankles": references 364-VCBTLT006-00 (magnetic closure) and 364-VCBTLT106-00 (mechanical closure). The straps for ankles are not included.
WINN’SAVE® restraining devices for use with beds, issued upon medical prescription, have been specially designed to restrict the free movement of patients with altered mental faculties to prevent and avoid the risk of falling, limit periods of wandering or enable treatment to be administered.
- Adjustable design depending on the desired level of protection.
- Reassuring fabric that is soft to the touch.
- Use facilitated by integrated marking.
- Reinforced seams subject to pulling.
- Durable materials (stainless steel buckles and eyelets).
- Fabrics have undergone "Fire Retardant" treatment.
- Compatible with thermal and chemical disinfection.
Two closing systems:
- Magnetic with magnetic key.
- Mechanical that can be handled with a pen.
- Optional girth for better restraint of the ankles to the bed.
- Must be tied to the bed frame.
- It is a complement to "universal bed restraint for wrists or ankles": references 364-VCBTLT006-00 (magnetic closure) and 364-VCBTLT106-00 (mechanical closure). Both can be used with users in bed that need ankle restraint. The movement range can be adjusted.
- Indication: severe agitation with risk of falling. Agitation and/or physical aggressiveness that cannot be controlled.
- Available in one size only.
- Made of: Polyester material. Fire retardant treatment.
- Recommendation: the restraint must be subject to medical prescription and its benefits re-assessed every 24 hours.