Restraint system 2 wrists to abdominal belt.
It is a complement to the product "Abdominal restraint system to bed, perineal piece".
WINN’SAVE® restraining devices for use with beds, issued upon medical prescription, have been specially designed to restrict the free movement of patients with altered mental faculties to prevent and avoid the risk of falling, limit periods of wandering or enable treatment to be administered.
- Adjustable design depending on the desired level of protection.
- Reassuring fabric that is soft to the touch.
- Use facilitated by integrated marking.
- Reinforced seams subject to pulling.
- Durable materials (stainless steel buckles and eyelets).
- Fabrics have undergone "Fire Retardant" treatment.
- Compatible with thermal and chemical disinfection.
Two closing systems:
- Magnetic with magnetic key.
- Mechanical that can be handled with a pen.
- Indication: severe agitation with risk of falling. Agitation and/or physical aggressiveness that cannot be controlled.
- Properties: restraining the patient in bed with wrist straps; the length may be adjusted to reduce the freedom of arm movement.
- Recommended use: the 2-wrist strap is used in addition to the waist strap with pelvic strap "Abdominal restraint system to bed, perineal piece" . It is fastened to the waist belt.
- One size only. Adjustable diameter 5 to 42 cm.
- Made of: Polyester material. Has undergone fire retardant treatment.
- Recommendation: the restraint must be subject to medical prescription and its benefits re-assessed every 24 hours.