Abdominal restraint system to bed, perineal piece, magnetic closure
WINN’SAVE® restraining devices for use with beds, issued upon medical prescription, have been specially designed to restrict the free movement of patients with altered mental faculties to prevent and avoid the risk of falling, limit periods of wandering or enable treatment to be administered.
- Progressive design depending on the desired level of protection.
- Reassuring fabric that is soft to the touch.
- Use facilitated by integrated marking.
- Reinforced seams subject to pulling.
- Durable materials (stainless steel buckles and eyelets).
- Fabrics have undergone "Fire Retardant" treatment.
- Compatible with thermal and chemical disinfection.
- Magnetic closure.
Abdominal restraint + pelvic or perineal restraint:
- Indication: medium agitation with risk of falling.
- Properties: restraining a patient lying down in bed. Allows the patient to move his/her arms, legs, sit up and turn over.
- The patient will not slide towards the bottom thanks to the pelvic strap.
- Attach to the fixed parts of the bed.
- Measure the patient's waist circumference before ordering your product.
- Made of: Polyester material. Has undergone fire retardant treatment.
- Recommendation: the restraint must be subject to medical prescription and its benefits re-assessed every 24 hours.
Sizes and references:
|Reference||Size||Waist (cm)||Side straps||Closing system|
|364-VCBTLT002-10||S||45 to 85||Yes||Magnetic|
|364-VCBTLT002-20||M||70 to 118||Yes||Magnetic|
|364-VCBTLT002-30||L||94 to 158||Yes||Magnetic|
|364-VCBTLT002-21||M||70 to 118||No||Magnetic|
|364-VCBTLT002-31||L||94 to 158||No||Magnetic|