Abdominal restraint to bed, buckles velcro closure
WINN'SAVE® restraining devices for use with beds, issued upon medical prescription, have been specially designed to restrict the free movement of patients with altered mental faculties to prevent and avoid the risk of falling, limit periods of wandering or enable treatment to be administered.
- Adjustable design to the desired protection level.
- Relaxing fabric with smooth touch.
- Reinforced seams subject to pulling.
- Durable materials: stainless buckles and eyelets.
- Fireproof fabric.
- Compatible with thermal and chemical disinfection.
- Closure with adjustable buckles.
Abdominal restraint + pelvic or perineal restraint:
- Indicated for medium agitation with risk of falling.
- Ensures a certain immobilisation degree of the patient.
- Permits to move arms, legs and to turn over.
- It helps to maintain the spinal column in vertical position.
- Usage tips:
- Attach to the fixed parts of the bed.
- Measure waist circumference before you order the product.
- Composition: fireproof polyester.
- Recommendations: the restraint must be subject to medical prescription and its benefits re-assessed every 24 hours.
- Reference 364-VCNTLT010-20: Size M, 65-85 cm
- Reference 364-VCNTLT010-30: Size L, 85-120 cm