Lyli Cup Compact Intimina menstrual cup, the first world’s collapsible menstrual cup.
Why is Lily Cup Compact the best option?
- Portable: It collapses flat to take it anyway. It includes a protective case.
- Practical: Up to 10 hours protection night and day.
- Healthy: It collects rather than absorbs menstrual flow. No dryness, no irritation, no allergies and no odours.
- Comfortable: So soft and flexible – can’t be felt while worn. Protects intimate balance.
- Safe: Made with medical-grade silicone. Free from harming chemicals and bleaches. No risk of provoking toxic shock syndrome.
- Eco-friendly: Reduces environmental contamination, as no more pads or tampons are discarded.
- Good investment: Reusable, lasts for years.
Forget about tampons and sanitary pads:
- Tampons and sanitary pads need to be changed several times a day.
- Pads and tampons can produce dryness, irritation and disturb intimate balance.
- Tampons may cause toxic shock syndrome (TSS)
- Women spend around € 250 in pads or disposable tampons every 5 years.
- More than 20 billion disposable pads and tampons are dumped every year.
The highest quality standards:
- Designed in Sweden.
- Patented design.
- Medical-grade silicone.
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic.
Two optional sizes:
1074-1717566 Size A, for women who:
- Have not given birth.
- Have given birth by cesarean section.
- Capacity to air holes: 16 ml
- Capacity until rim: 18 ml
- Diameter: 42 mm
- Length: 58 mm
1074-1717573 Size B, for women who:
- Have given birth.
- Have a weak pelvic floor.
- Capacity to air holes: 19 ml
- Capacity until rim: 23 ml
- Diameter: 45 mm
- Length: 58 mm