Electric nit comb.
- The lice and their eggs die immediately.
- It has been specially designed to generate an electric charge of 180V DC, which immediately zaps lice on contact, but is imperceptible to humans and completely safe to use.
- Totally painless and safe for hair and scalp.
- Low energy consumption.
- Efficient and easy to use, especially ideal for use in young children and those with sensitive scalp.
- Only for use on dry hair.
- Since there is no active substance involved in the use of the comb, it may be used several times and as often as necessary.
|Power||1 AAA battery|
|Battery life||6 hours of continuous use|
|Dimensions||83.8 x 65 x19.4 mm|
|Classification||Class I, in compliance with rule 1 of Annex IX of MDD|
|Certification||CE, RoHS, FCC|
How it works:
- The electric lice comb is powered by a single AAA battery 1.5 V which generates a 180-220V DC.
- The integrated circuit in the comb generates a periodic oscillating square wave when lice contact with the teeth of the comb.
- The electrical discharge is triggered automatically, and lice are destroyed on the spot.
- The low current generated by the battery of 1.5 V ensures the complete safety of electric comb for use in people.
RECOMENDATIONS FOR EFFECTIVE USE:
- You must use the comb on dry hair.
- Ensure that the electric comb does not get humid or wet during use.
- We recomend that you use a repellent treatment (cream, shampoo, etc..) After using the electric comb, in order to avoid a new outbreak.
Precautions before use:
For optimal use of electric lice comb is recommended to follow these instructions and observe the following safety points:
– The use of electric lice comb is not recommended in the following cases:
- Do not use on people with pacemakers.
- Do not use in people who have epilepsy or heart disease.
– Do not use in damp or wet hair.
– Do not leave the comb in reach of children.
– Do not use the comb on another family member without first disinfecting it.
– Disinfect the electric comb and its teeth after each use, using a cloth dampened in a solution of 70% alcohol (remove the battery during cleaning of the electronic comb). Wait until it is completely dry before using it again.
– Do not use the comb if the teeth are deformed, as this may cause a short circuit in the comb.
– Use electric comb only for the purpose for which it was designed, as described in the instruction manual.
– Replace the electric comb in the protective container after use and cleaning in order to protect the teeth.