Ergometer ergoselect 400, developed for special situations of disabled patients to walk or wheelchair the ergoselect 400 is ideal for exercise testing and training.
The exercise test unit has electric height adjustment and can be optimally adapted to the respective height . The special seat firmly attached to the ergometer and Non-slip feet offer patients a high level of comfort and safety. The wheelchair carrier guarantees safe locking front wheels (at a variable distance from the drive unit ) and allow your users to make a good cardio workout and properly develop the muscles of the shoulders and arms.
Not only is it possible to make a comfortable and independent use with definable exercise test protocols and training , but also to establish a universal connection with the various ECG recorders , PC ECG System and Rehabilitation ergoline ERS .
You can carry out training with heart rate control with high precision. ECG signals are obtained by a chest strap , and operation of the ergometer is automatically adjusted to maintain a constant heart rate.
The mechanical stability of the construction guarantees the highest safety and operation, even with continuous loading and discerning clientele.
The ergoline ergometers are produced with only high quality components and , of course, comply with all applicable standards and requirements for these devices for medical use.
- Braking system: eddy brake computer controlled
- Load : 6 – 999 Watt , independent of the velocity
- Accuracy: according to VDE 0750-238 standard DINA
- Speed range : 30 – 130 rpm
- Height adjustment unit effort : for a height of 120-210 cm.
- Patient weight ( Max) : 120 kg max. (car seat )
- Seat width : 50 cm.
- Indicator / Display of patient:
- Blood Pressure
- Heart rate ( LCD)
- Revolutions (LED )
- Keyboard: Membrane
- Graphic display ( load curve pulse) : Optional
Exercise test protocols:
- Freely programmable 10
- Fixed incremental protocols (WHO, Hollmann , etc. . ) : 5
- Manual setting Charging Standard
- Controlled by pulse ( integrated Polar receiver) Training : Optional
- Predefined stress tests : Optional
- Wheelchair Support : Optional
- ECG Amplifier System ( ERS Rehabilitation) : Optional
- Digital interface (RS -232) / analog (target load) / remote start : Standard
- ERS system connection Rehabilitation : Optional
- Dimensions max . ( L x W x H) : 130 x 87 135 cm approx.
- Weight: 73 kg .
- Power supply: 90-265 V / 50-60 Hz / 60 VA max.
- RS232 connection cable
- Parts :
- 127-0135008 RS232 cable for ergometer ERG , m5