- Wellness in water.
- Design, comfort and performance.
- Variable resistance without adjustment: Full Progressive Resistance.
- For professionals from different sectors:
- Fitness Centers, hotels spas and Wellness centers, football clubs for training professional athletes.
- The hydrodynamic resistance developed by the Progressive Resistance system has been carefully studied in order to provide a high quality cardiovascular training tool for users, the most demanding athletes and fitness professionals.
- The gradually developped resistance increases according to the pedaling speed (Full Progressive Resistance). The users can perform a quality exercise adapted to their abilities.
- The exercise performed is of high quality according to experts. In just 30 minutes, we can achieve high performance activity, a significant amount of calories burned with minimal joint impact.
- The continued resistance of water reduces the session time if compared with land-based activities.
- Furthermore, the pedalling is “round”, there are no dead spots in the rotation.
- Manufacture in high quality stainless steel AISI304 with anti-corrosion protection in accordance with international standards.
- Original Full Progressive Resistance System (complete progressive pedaling): variation of the hydrodynamic resistance without adjustments.
- Ergonomic frame design (multiple possible adjustments to match the height of the user). Manual adjustment of the overall height to suit different depths of swimming pools: 1.10 m to 1.50 m.
- Water anatomical saddle (specially adapted for overweight people, both female and male anatomy).
- Minimum-maximum height up to seat: 83-127 cm. approx.
- Minimum-maximum height up to handlebar: 109-144 cm. approx.
- Handlebar width: 47 cm. approx.
- Base width: 60 cm. approx.
- Depth: 131 cm. approx.