Adhesive gelled electrodes for TENS and EMS. 45 mm in diameter, 2 units.
The electrodes are designed and intended to be used with brands of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators (TENS) and (EMS). The electrodes provide the conductive interface between the TENS generator and the patient's skin.
- Quick application and easy removal.
- Strong adhesive gel.
- Low impedance and high conductivity.
- Self-adhesive and reusable.
- High quality fabric.
- Electrode size 45 mm (1.7 in) diameter.
- Pre-gelled electrodes.
- The connection is 2 mm (0.07 in) in diameter..
- Compatible with other brands that support the connection 2 mm (0.07 in) diameter.
Pack of 2 electrodes.