Adhesive gelled electrodes for TENS and EMS. 32 mm in diameter, 2 units.
Our electrodes are designed to be used with Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and (EMS). The electrodes provide the conductive interface between the TENS generator and the patient´s skin.
- Quick application, easy to handle and to remove.
- Strong adhesive gel.
- Low impedance and high conductivity.
- Self-adhesive and reusable.
- High quality fabric.
- Electrode size: 32 mm of diameter.
- The connection diameter is 2 mm.
- Compatible with other brands that support the connection 2 mm of diameter.