Adhesive pre-gelled electrodes for TENS and EMS with wire, pack 4 units.
- Disposable wired and completely gelled electrodes, specially indicated for electrotherapy for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) and (EMS).
- The high flexibility of the material allows very easily application in the treating areas.
- The solid gel keeps unchanged the adhesion and conductivity of the electrode during the procedure.
- The electrodes are equipped with a 10 meter long wire with 2 mm diameter.
- No latex.
- The electrodes are indivisible presented in pouches of 4 units.
- Fast application and easy handling.
- Strong adhesive gel.
- Low impedance and high conductivity
|057-PG47150W||Wire||50 x 50 mm|
|057-PG473W||Wire||45 x 80 mm|
- Gel: Electroconductive biocompatible medical adhesive.
- Material conductor: Low impedance conductive paper
- Connection: Female plug 2 mm for wire male plugs 2 mm
- Directive EC 93/42 for Health Products