The duplex®2.0 stethoscopes from Riester are distinguished by their extraordinary
acoustic properties. They have been completely redeveloped to suit
the requirements of the diagnostic routine. The tube stethoscopes are available
in special models duplex®2.0, duplex®2.0 baby and neonatal duplex®2.0,
specially designed for auscultation of adults, children and babies/newborns.
• Double milled chestpiece with great precision and innovative diaphragm.
• Anatomical binaurals with inside multi-axis providing an adjustable precise clamping.
• Very soft eartips, interchangeable and rotating for perfect sealing of the auditory duct and great comfort.
Thanks to a lot of innovative solutions,the new duplex®2.0 offers an excellent acoustics for perfect auscultation of adults and children.
In addition to the proven stainless steel model it is also available in a lightweight aluminum model.
• Innovative acoustic system with possibilities of extraordinarily auscultation
in all frequency ranges.
• High precision double-sided chestpiece made of stainless steel or aluminum.
• Special bilateral diaphragm for precise acoustics, Ø 44 mm, with new non-chill protection rings
for optimum adaptation to the skin.
• Total length: 74 cm
• Weight: 151 g (stainless steel), 97 g (aluminum)
• Latex free
Duplex®2.0 includes a pair of replacement eartips, replacement diaphragm and name plate.