Cardiophon 2.0, the latest Riester masterpiece, has been developed especially for cardiology. Besides the completely new constructed chest-piece, sound transmission and binaural, the Cardiophon 2.0 features a number of innovative detail solutions which come together as a convincing overall concept. Especially in the frequency range between 200 and 500 Hz, which is paticularly important for the auscultation of heart sounds the new Cardiophon 2.0 has a by far improved acoustic compared to the previous model and sets a new standard for cardiology stethoscopes. Cardiophon 2.0 is suitable for the precise auscultation of adults and children. Innovative acoustic system with possibilities of extraordinary precise auscultation for all frequency ranges.
- High-precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel.
- Bilateral special membrane for precise acoustics, Ø 44 mm and 32 mm, with novel
non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin.
- Anatomically shaped binaural with internal multiple spring for adjusting the contact
- Extra-soft, replaceable and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal and
enhanced wear comfort.
- Y-tube with separate sound-conducting pathways for the left and right ear with
particularly good audio-transmission.
- Total length: 71 cm.
- Weight: 204 g.
Cardiophon 2.0 comes with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, replacement diaphragm and a name plate.