The duplex®2.0 Stethoscopes from Riester are distinguished by their extraordinary
acoustic properties. They have been completely redeveloped to suit
the requirements of the diagnostic routine. The tube stethoscopes are available
in special models duplex®2.0, duplex®2.0 baby and neonatal duplex®2.0,
specially designed for auscultation of adults, children and babies and newborns
• Double finished high precision contactpiece with innovative membrane.
• Anatomically shaped binaural with internal multiple spring for adjusting the contact pressure.
• Extra-soft, replaceable and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing of the ear canal and enhanced wear comfort.
Thanks to a lot of innovative solutions, the new duplex®2.0 offers excellent acoustics for perfect auscultation of adults and children. In addition to
the proven stainless steel variant, duplex®2.0 is also available in a
lightweight aluminum model.
• Innovative acoustic system with extraordinarily good auscultation possibilities in all frequency ranges.
• High precision double contact piece made of stainless steel or aluminum.
• Special bilateral diaphragm for precise acoustics, Ø 44 mm, with innovative proyective non-chill rims.
• Overall length: 74 cm
• Weight: 151 g (stainless steel), 97 g (aluminum)
Duplex®2.0 is supplied with a pair of replacement ear-tips, a replacement diaphragm
and a name plate.