Wireless veterinarian stethoscope connected to smartphone, tablet and audio device.
This unit provides an interchangeable chestpiece system that let you adapt the device to your needs in a simple way.
We have created a simple application with a friendly interface through which you can record the audio during the auscultation performed in an easy way.
The information is recorded as an audio track that can be heard and shared at any time.
You can choose heart, lung or both features, adjusting the sound to your needs.
You can also display phonocardiogram (PCG) and beats per minute (bpm) while performing the auscultation.
You can choose the length of the recording and identify each audio track with a name of your choice.
- Interchangeable chestpieces
- Connected to smartphone and audio device
- Play collectively
- Easy and friendly medical application
- Record real time auscultation
- Share audio track
- Diagnostic monitoring
- eKuore APP is a free downloadable application via Google Play and App Store that allows:
- Phonocardiogram display
- Measure beats per minute
- Filter the sound of the heart and lungs
- Record the auscultation
- Play the auscultation
- Share the auscultation (E-mail, Whatsapp, etc.)
- Available for both iOS and Android
- Design and Dimensions:
eKuore has a revolutionary design that enhances the ergonomics and usability of the device.
Includes a system of interchangeable chestpieces with which the cleaning will be much more accurate and comfortable.135x63x30 (mm) Weight 80g.
- Communication: Wireless. By using safe technologies as Bluetooth, we get a communication that ensures exceptional audio quality.
- Battery and Power:
Built-in lithium polymer battery, rechargeable via microUSB.
Battery life up to 6 hours continuously at full load.
The device includes a fast charge system in two hours.
The red indicator lights up when the battery level is low.
Made of high quality stainless steel with a system that lets you easily swap it.
Available in two different diameters: 35mm and 28mm.
Non-chill treatment for comfortable patient use.
- 39mm interchangeable chestpiece
- Quick guide
- Micro USB cable
- Dimensions: 135x63x30
- Weight: 80g
- Battery: Lithium polymer, 8 hours continuous use
- Charging time: 2 hours.
- Communication: Bluetooth A2DP