Diagnostic kit with BETA 100 otoscope and BETA 200 ophthalmoscope. Battery handle. Hard case.
BETA 100 otoscope:
New diagnostic otoscope with direct halogen Xenon lighting and metal case. Versatile design, with connection for nasal speculum and extensible for easy implementation. The large 3X viewing window is made of scratch-resistant optical glass. The inner surface of the matte black head eliminates glare.
- Metal case. Rugged and long lasting.
- XHL Xenon Halogen Technology. Bright, white light.
- Large scratch resistant viewing window made of optical glass. Very sharp image without distortion.
- Wide range of accessories. Very versatile, ideal eg for nasal examinations.
- The integrated viewing window can be rotated sideways. Easy to implement, the magnifying glass is not lost.
- Insufflation connection. For pneumatic test of eardrum.
BETA 200 ophthalmoscope:
- Optical components mounted on metal parts for better shock resistance and long life.
- Housing protected against dust, maintenance-free.
- Sharp images of ocular fundus with "Aspherical Optical System" patented by HEINE. Reflections in the cornea and iris are eliminated.
- The newest XHL Xenon Halogen Technology for clear and glare-free lighting and perfect colour temperature for fundus checks.