Slit Lamp HEINE HSL 150 ® manual
For explorations of the front of the eye
– The measure of the infinitely variable slit of 0.2 mm x 10 mm to 4 mm x 14 mm.
– Increase of 6 x.
– Blue interference filter for the exploration of the cornea, attachable.
– Optics multiple correction for optimum light transmission.
– Xenon Halogen Technology XHL 2.5 V or 3.5 V for bright, white light – comparable to the intensity of light from a slit lamp classic.
– The head HSL 150 weighs only about 70 g. The slit lamp lightest in its category.