LAMBDA 100 head with decimal scale retinometer 0.06 to 0.8 (scale 1)
The LAMBDA 100 is the first compact instrument for the determination of potential visual acuity in cataract and other environmental changes.
The LAMBDA 100 has obtained excellent results in clinical trials:
– Operating elements simple and well located. Fi high diagnosis ability, easy to use.
– Compact, lightweight (100 g). To be used anywhere, eg in the patient in bed.
– Xenon Halogen Technology XHL brightness control. Not dazzled the patient.
It made just three steps to determine the potential visual acuity.
1. Connect the instrument, choosing the step of vision, adjust the orientation of the grid, darken the room.
2. Retinometer support the patient’s forehead. By movement of the red light points to find a slot in the disturbed areas, until the patient recognizes the orientation of the grid.
3. Go adjusting grid fi strokes increasing towards us and by modifying the orientation until the patient can no longer differentiate. The value does correspond to recognized as potential visual acuity.