Otoscope head Heine Beta 400 with metal casing and scratchproof lenses to grant a long shelf life and the best quality.
- Ref. 039-HB001.11.400 2.5V
- Ref. 039-HB002.11.400 3.5V
- Folding viewing window with 4.2x magnification. The unique design (patent pending) of the optical system permanently integrated allows to fold it up to operate and clean the instrument head.
- Exceptional depth of field. It provides clear spatial imaging and a wide field of vision.
- Wide field of view. It ensures the necessary visibility and perfect guidance during the examinations.
- Precision optics with multiple coating layers. It provides clear and free of distortion images, even in outlying areas.
- Fiber optic lighting. It ensures bright and uniform light and an unobstructed view of the ear canal and the eardrum.
- Integrated insufflation port. It prevents unwanted air leak during the pneumatic test of eardrum.
- One hand operation. Easy thumb control, optical system to be flipped open and out of the way, enabling instrumentation and ease of cleaning.