Head retinosccopio BETA 200 Streak to all mango HEINE v. 2.5
Absolute precision in the setting of parallel rays ParaStop ® HEINE.
In skiascope measure the refraction of the eye. Refractive errors such as nearsightedness and farsightedness and astigmatism can be detected and determined.
The Retinoscope BETA200 with ParaStop1) with optical correction and modern multiple images makes it possible to clear, crisp and a reflection
exceptionally white background.
ParaStop was developed by HEINE for effortless adjustment and accuracy of the parallel light beam. To facilitate the determination ParaStop cylindrical shaft. Even the monitoring of the cylinder correction after adjustment of the glasses is easier, faster and more accurate than in the past.
The integrated polarization filter eliminates the side light and internal reflections without making the smaller the light intensity.
– ParaStop with easy adjustment of the path of parallel rays.
– Optical correction for multiple refundable crisp, clear images.
– Integrated polarized filter eliminates the side light and internal reflections.
– A regular Single control for vergence and rotation.
– Xenon Halogen Lamp HEINE XHL ® high performance to a point with exceptionally white spot.
– Transforming the fringe retinoscope retinoscope stained only changing the bulb.
– Elements of robust metal adjustment ensures long life, with the highest consistent quality.
– Housing perfectly ergonomic for the good coverage of the orbit and the elimination of interference of light.
– Construction dustproof maintenance-free.
– Filter Removable orange light sensitive patients (optional).
– Practical fixator device for fixation cards (optional).
– Detachable brow. Comfort and control during the test.