Magnifying glasses optical head HR
HR Technology to a large field of view
HR binocular loupes, optionally with an increase of 2 x 2.5 x, are recommended for single interventions in surgery and dentistry.
– The clear image. Multiple correction reduces the refl ection of light at a value of approx. 0.3%. It is the clearest picture of all comparable Binocular this type.
– Sharp images with color correction. High-Tech Optics HEINE achromatic lenses fitted, provides unmatched image clarity and brightness and color distortion free.
– Unusually large field of view. High Tech Optics offers an unusually large field of vision, distortion-free up to 250 mm in diameter with very good sharpness in depth up to 290mm to work without diffi culties also in long surveys.
– Sealed against dust and water jet. Protection class IP65 per IEC 60529 (2000). Easy to clean and disinfect.
– Fine tuning. The optics can be adjusted individually and exactly to the desired distance between pupils. In an unusually wide margin for mounting the lens allow the most varied kinds of awards both as a headband-rimmed glasses.
– Extremely light. HR optics weigh only 42 grams and this is especially easy to use.
– 2 x Magnification: Ideal for use in dental and general medicine. 2 increases magnifiers offer wider fields of vision and the sharpness in depth. The object is clearly refl ected in a wide range of working distance.
Ideal also for prophylactic assistants Laxia / hygiene and surgery.
– 2.5 x Magnification: The difference in increase over the magnifying glass of factor 2 is clear. HR binocular loupes 2.5x are remarkable for their combined characteristics of high gain, sharpness in depth, wide field of view and easy handling. They are particularly suitable for the ophthalmology, dental and plastic surgery. The 2.5 x magnifier binocular magnifier is our best selling.
Ideal for applications in surgery and dentistry.
|-Increase! 2x||2x||2x||2x 340mm|
|Field of view||> 130mm||> 190mm||> 250mm||> 90mm|
|-Increase! 2.5 x-? 2.5 x-? 2.5 x-? 2.5 x 340mm|
|Field of view ”!> 90mm||> 130mm||> 180mm||> 60mm|