Lupa binocular c / S-Frame, c / support i-View, LED LoupeLight, mPack LL, EN50 and container.
Binocular teams with a 2.5 x i-View. They are ideal for surgical and dental use.
HR binocular loupes, optionally with an increase of 2 x 2.5 x, are recommended for single interventions in surgery and dentistry.
– The clear image. Multiple correction reduces the refl ection of light at a value of approx. 0.3%. It is the clearest picture of all comparable Binocular this type.
– Sharp images with color correction. High-Tech Optics HEINE achromatic lenses fitted, provides unmatched image clarity and brightness ylibres chromatic distortion.
– Unusually large field of view. High Tech Optics offers an unusually large field of vision, distortion-free up to 250 mm in diameter with very good sharpness in depth up to 290mm to work without diffi culties also in long surveys.
– Sealed against dust and water jet. Protection class IP65 according to IEC 60529 (2000). Easy to clean and disinfect.
– Fine tuning. The optics can be adjusted individually and exactly to the desired distance between pupils. In an unusually wide margin for mounting the lens allow the most varied kinds of awards both as a headband-rimmed glasses.
– Extremely light. HR optics weigh only 42 grams and this is especially easy to use.
– 2 x Magnification: Ideal for use in dental and general medicine. 2 increases magnifiers offer wider fields of vision and the sharpness in depth. The object is clearly refl ected in a wide range of working distance.
Ideal also for prophylactic assistants Laxia / hygiene and surgery.
– Increases 2.5 x: The difference in increase over the magnifying factor 2 is clear. HR binocular loupes 2.5x are remarkable for their combined characteristics of high gain, sharpness in depth, wide field of view and easy handling. They are particularly suitable for the ophthalmology, dental and plastic surgery.
The 2.5 x magnifier binocular magnifier is our best selling.
Ideal for applications in surgery and dentistry.
Binocular Ideal for HR, HRP and HR-C
HEINE S-Frame ® is a unique spectacle mount: can be adjusted in relation to almost all parameters and, therefore, fits the shape of any head and face. It is extremely lightweight, comfortable to wear and combinable with all Binocular HR, HRP and HR-C. In the S-Guard, with glasses, eye protection, S-Frame can also be used with headband Professional L and Lightweight.
* The comfort, thanks to a modern and ergonomic design. Comfortable goggles that fit perfectly into any form of head and face to provide maximum comfort. The mounting pressure does not exercise, do not press or slip.
* Individual adaptation. TM KYNETIUM pins slip surface, adjustable and editable form in all directions. Flexible nose bridge, which can be deformed and fixed with a silicone coating that provides maximum comfort and stability. The silicone nosepiece is pleasant to the skin and is suitable for all types of nose and face. It also prevents the glasses from slipping.
* Light weight (24g). Thanks to manufacture high-tech materials.
* The latest technologies and innovative materials. The saddle pins S carbon-aluminum alloy frame (KYNETIUM TM) and magnesium have a very low weight, silicon provides a high elasticity, and titanium, greater robustness.
* Protective glass high strength polycarbonate. The side windows provide optimum eye protection also in conjunction with a headband. Interchangeable crystals are available in two sizes, are resistant to scratching and have excellent visual acuity. Patent has been requested.
* Use of corrective lenses. They can also be optionally purchased for special mounts corrective lenses, which are easily set using a ClipOn.
* Optical beam. The lens can easily tilt inward and outward in the visual field. The support is compatible Binocular Binocular with all HR / HRP and HR-C.
* Wide range of accessories. Crystals, liquid cleaner, nose pads, spare kit.
* HEINE LED technology. Homogeneous white light. Ideal for dental and ENT.
* Lighting coaxial. Shadowless lighting in holes and caves, ideal for ENT and dental applications. Ideal for coaxial view all magnifiers HR / HRP.
* Homogeneous illumination of the entire field of vision. 81 mm field of illumination at a working distance of 420 mm, 95 mm at a working distance of 500 mm.
* Compact and lightweight (24 g). Ensures perfect comfort.
* Aluminum case, robust and long lasting.
* Design water-resistant. Easy to clean.
* Fully portable with mPack LL. Autonomy for at least 17 hours.
* Individually adjustable to the viewing angle. The correct angle for every situation.
* The fi lter reduces blue light yellow. Prevents premature hardening of photo curable materials.
* Design protected.
* 40 000 lux / 25 cm working distance
The i-View allows an optimum and individual adjustment of Binocular, both in exact adaptation to the interpupillary distance as well as the continuously variable adjustment of the angle of inclination of the lens at the optimum distance to the eye.
This guarantees a relaxed working posture with a comfortable and ergonomic.
As an option can also be attached LED lighting (LED LoupeLight) directly in support of magnifiers. You can move the lamp and the binocular lens separately.
If you do not need an increase during the test can turn up without binocular microscope modified car made preset. The lighting is unchanged focusing on the precise point where the light is. If necessary you can replace the binocular magnifier exactly the initial position, ie, keep all lospreajustes.