HRP Binocular with: 3.5 x / 4 x / 6 x increase
High Tech HRP for high magnification and sharper images
HRP binocular loupes with 3.5 or more magnification are recommended for fine micro-surgical interventions. eg. endodontic, vascular and neurological surgery as well as for experienced users of magnifiers. HRP loupes have been developed to provide a highly clear field of vision to the brim with crystal clarity and depth. The higher the increase, the lower field of vision and sharpness in depth. Therefore, these magnifiers may take some time to become accustomed to.
* Prismatic Optics. useing only the highest optical components. The result: highly sharp and brilliant images across the visual field.
* Bright and clear image. The exclusive HEINE multi correction reduces light reflection to only 0.3% and guarantees bright and clear quality, prismatic optics.
* Compact. HRP loupes are surprisingly lightweight and compact despite their high performance optics. The 3.5x optical and 4x increases weighing only 78g, the 89g only 6x. For reviewers who do not want to wear glasses for the headband magnifiers HRP is an attractive alternative to spectacle frames.
* Resistant to dust and water proof. Protection class IP65 per IEC 60529 (2000). Easy cleaning and disinfection.
* Precise. Two separate adjustment screws for precise adjustment
distance between pupils. Several options for mounting optics allow
more varied types of recognition both with rimless glasses.
* Large increase and vision. HRP Optics provides a unique visual field also for large increases.
* Increased 3.5 x: 3.5 x Increasing have excellent sharpness in depth with a wide field of view. The working distance of 420 mm is particularly suitable for operations that are performed standing.
* Increased 4x: 4x Increased with 50mm field of view is offered for microsurgery and surgical orthodontics. The distance is 340mm work – ideal for sitting operation.
* Increased 6x: The greatest increase program in HEINE binocular loupes with a field of view 40 mm and a working distance of 340mm. The alternative to the microscope for many applications.
Binocular Ideal for HR, HRP, HR-C
HEINE S-Frame ® is a unique spectacle mount: can be adjusted in relation to almost all parameters and, therefore, fits the shape of any head and face. It is extremely lightweight, comfortable to wear and combinable with all Binocular HR, HRP and HR-C. In the S-Guard, with glasses, eye protection, S-Frame can also be used with headband Professional L and Lightweight.
* It is more comfortable, thanks to a modern and ergonomic design. Handy glasses that fit perfectly into any form of head and face to provide maximum comfort. The mounting does not exert pressure, and does not press or slip.
* Individual adaptation. TM KYNETIUM antislip surface feet, adjustable and adjustable in all directions. Flexible nose bridge, with silicone coating, which can be reshaped and fixed provides maximum comfort and great stability. The silicone nosepiece is pleasant to the skin and is suitable for all types of nose and face. It also prevents the glasses from slipping.
* Lightweight (24g). Thanks to high-tech manufacturing materials.
* The latest technologies and innovative materials. The carbon frame and pin S-Frame Aluminum Alloy (KYNETIUM TM) and magnesium have a very low weight, silicon provides a high elasticity, and titanium makes it more robust.
* Protective high strength polycarbonate glass. The side windows provide excellent eye protection, also in combination with a headband. Interchangeable crystals, available in two sizes, are resistant to scratching and have excellent visual acuracy. Patent pending.
* Use of corrective lenses. They are also available as an option for special frames with corrective lenses, which are easily set using a ClipOn.
* Optical beam. The optics can be easily tilted inward and outward in the visual field. The support is compatible Binocular Binocular with all HR / HRP and HR-C.
* Wide range of accessories. Crystals, liquid cleaner, nose pads, replacement kit.
S-Frame and headband Professional L (Except HR Binocular 2x).
The i-View allows an optimum and individual adjustment of the Binocular, both in exact adaptation to the interpupillary distance as well as the continuously variable adjustment of the lens inclination angle at the optimum distance to the eye. This guarantees a relaxed working posture with a comfortable and ergonomic.
An optional LED lighting (LED LoupeLight) can be attached directly in the support of the magnifiers. You can move the lamp and the binocular lens separately.
If an increase is not required for the exam, you can turn up the binocular microscope without changing the initial adjustment. The illumination focusing point remains unchanged wherever the light is needed. If necessary, you can replace the binocular in the initial position, ie all presets remain.
* HEINE LED technology. Homogeneous white light. Ideal for dental and ENT.
* Lighting coaxial. Shadowless lighting in holes and caves, ideal for ENT and dental applications. Ideal for coaxial view all magnifiers HR / HRP.
* Homogeneous illumination of the entire field of vision. 81 mm field of illumination at a working distance of 420 mm, 95 mm at a working distance of 500 mm.
* Compact and lightweight (24 g). Ensures perfect comfort.
* Aluminum case, robust and long lasting.
* Design water-resistant. Easy to clean.
* Fully portable with mPack LL. Autonomy for at least 17 hours.
* Individually adjustable to the viewing angle. The correct angle for every situation.
* Blue light yellow reducing filtre. Prevents premature hardening of photo curable materials.
* Design protected.
* 40 000 lux / 25 cm working distance