HRP binocular magnifier with headband Professional L
HR Technology to a large field of view
HR binocular loupes, optionally with an increase of 2 x 2.5 x,
recommended for simple interventions in surgery and dentistry.
* The image clearer. Multiple correction reduces light reflection to a value of approx. 0.3%. It is the clearest picture of all comparable Binocular this type.
* Crisp images with color correction. High-Tech Optics HEINE achromatic lenses fitted, provides unmatched image clarity and brightness and color distortion free.
* Unusually large field of view. High Tech Optics offers an unusually large field of vision, distortion-free up to 250mm in diameter with very good sharpness in depth up to 290mm to work without problems also in long surveys.
* Waterproof to dust and water jet. Protection class IP65 per IEC 60529 (2000). Easy cleaning and disinfection.
* Precise. The optics can be adjusted exactly to the individual and
desired distance between pupils. In an unusually wide margin for
the lens mount allows the most varied kinds of recognitions
with headband and rimmed glasses.
* Extremely light. HR optics weigh only 42 grams and this is especially easy to use.
* Increases 2 x: Ideal for use in dental and general medicine. 2 increases magnifiers offer wider fields of vision and the sharpness in depth. The object is clearly reflected in a broad range of working distance. Ideal also for prophylaxis assistants / hygiene and surgery.
* Increases 2.5 x: The difference in increase over the magnifying factor 2 is clear. HR binocular loupes 2.5x are remarkable for their combined characteristics of high gain, sharpness in depth, wide field of view and easy handling. They are particularly suitable for the ophthalmology, dental and plastic surgery. 2.5x Magnifier is our best-selling binocular magnifier. Ideal for applications in surgery and dentistry.
Headband Professional L Recommended for HRP binocular loupes. The adjustable headband is great in both its height and its perimeter to achieve a comfortable seat. It is indicated for one or more examiners.
* The lens can be rotated from the axis of recognition and return to the same position.
* The binocular magnifier can be used in combination with glasses.
* Comfortable padded pieces right in front and neck every head shape.
* Elongated mounting optics for increasing tilt angle (30 °) of vision. Ergonomic position and right to the examiner.